For all those with an enormous sweet tooth, we have the perfect recipe for you. A delicious red velvet pizookie.
This highly delectable sweet dish is not only tasty but is sure to be a hit with people of all age groups.
What makes this dessert recipe so unique is how simple it is to make. So not only is it a guaranteed crowd pleaser but the entire process of making it is easy as it can be.
If your thinking of making this dessert recipe for your family, friends or guests, then one thing is for certain. They are going to love it immensely.
So, without further a due, here is the recipe for the red velvet pizookie.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Firstly start with preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (which is 176 degrees Celsius).
- Then take a bowl and add butter to it. Cream the butter until it becomes light.
- After that you take eggs and pour it into the bowl. Then continue to blend the mixture.
- Then you add Red Velvet Cake Mix and flour to the mixture slowly. Once it is mixed, you then add the chocolate chips.
- Then you take the mixture and press it down on a greased iron skillet or 8″ round cake pan.
- Then let it bake for up to 9-10 minutes. Once it is soft, it is ready to serve.
We would like to thank Amber Brady and the team of Dessert Now Dinner Later for this dessert recipe. If you would like to see more recipes then do check out their website for more tasty and mouthwatering recipes.
Runway Pakistan is a complete solution provider for all your marketing communications-related requirements. The ultimate hub of infotainment – Runway composes of all the key offerings – Monthly Print Magazine, Digital Magazine, Media Production, Creative Agency, PR Agency, and Marketing Consultancy that a brand needs to be seen, heard, and known!
Like and follow our Facebook page: