Make the Most Out of The Mango Season with this Mango Trifle
Make this mango trifle treat this summer and make the most of this mango season. It has a lot of wonderful mangoes and is zesty and airy.
This summer, try making this mango trifle dessert. It is tangy, light, and packed with delicious mango. Mango that has been sweetened, white chocolate cream frosting, and macadamia nuts are placed on top of the angel food cake.
A trifle, topped with numerous layers of decadent cake and cream, has something special that truly strikes that joyful note. Even if the only occasion for the festivities is the weekend, this mango trifle is the ideal summery dessert.
The ingredients you’ll require to prepare this mango trifle are listed below:
- Angel food cake that has already been prepared, either from a store-bought, handmade, or boxed mix.
- Mangoes should ideally be ripe but not overly soft to maintain their structure.
- Dark sugar
- Lemon juice may be used in place of lime juice. This is merely to give the mangoes a bit more zip.
- Cream of heavy whipping
- Chip white chocolate
- Vanilla flavouring
- Macadamia nuts: Since we will be cutting them anyway, it is cheaper to buy them in “pieces” as opposed to the whole.
How to make the Mango Trifle
- In a medium bowl that can go in the microwave, combine the white chocolate chips and 2/3 cup of the heavy whipping cream that you used. One minute on high in the microwave. Take out of the microwave and wait 1 minute. until it is smooth, stir. If further heating is required, microwave for 15-second intervals while stirring periodically till the white chocolate is entirely melted.
- Place the food in the freezer to chill for at least 30 to 35 minutes with a loose cover on it. (Mixture should not be entirely chilled; it only has to be chill to the feel.)
- Cut the macadamia nuts and set them aside in the interim.
- The mangoes should then be peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces. Put them in a basin of medium size. Lime juice and brown sugar should be added. Once everything is combined, mix slowly till the brown sugar starts to melt. And set apart.
- Make the whipped cream when the white chocolate mixture has cooled. In a sizable dish or bowl of an electric mixer, combine the remaining 2 13 cups of heavy whipping cream and the vanilla. Beat rapidly for 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft peaks begin to develop. Pour in the white chocolate mix while the mixer is running. Beat for an additional one to two minutes, or until stiff peaks begin to form. Avoid overmixing to prevent gritty whipped cream.
- Angel food cake should be torn into bite-sized pieces. Beginning at the bottom, layer each of the following components in a 96-ounce ceramic trifle plate or separate glasses: Angel food cake, mango, whipped cream, macadamia nuts, and any residual juice are the order in which they should be served. Layer the ingredients in this sequence until all are utilised, then top with mango.
- However, remember to set aside a small bit of whipped cream and a scattering of macadamia nuts to decorate the top.
Runway Pakistan is a complete solution provider for all your marketing communications-related requirements. The ultimate hub of infotainment – Runway composes of all the key offerings – Monthly Print Magazine, Digital Magazine, Media Production, Creative Agency, PR Agency, and Marketing Consultancy that a brand needs to be seen, heard, and known!
Like and follow our Facebook page:
Read our previous article: