Bake Macaroni and Cheese Casserole At Home in Just Few Minutes
Macaroni and Cheese is one of the most loved and go-to dishes for most. Here is an easy baked macaroni and cheese casserole recipe.
With cheddar, eggs, milk, and butter, this baked mac and cheese dish is simple to create. This recipe does not require a separate sauce, making cleaning considerably easier than other variants that use a stovetop sauce with cheese.
It’s a straightforward, comforting meal with several variants. Mix in some Velveeta or Monterey Jack with the cheddar. Pepper jack may give the dish a little kick. This simple mac and cheese casserole takes around 30 minutes to create and serves four people.
Ingredients to make Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
1. 8 oz. elbow macaroni, uncooked (about 2 cups)
2. 2 oz. unsalted butter (4 tablespoons)
3. 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar, to taste with Kosher salt
4. To taste fresh ground black pepper
5. 2 eggs, big
6. 1/2 cup milk
7. Garnish with paprika
How to prepare Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
1. Assemble the ingredients
2. Prepare the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius/Gas 4. Grease a 2-quart casserole or an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan.
3. Cook the macaroni according to the package guidelines in salted boiling water.
4. Drain thoroughly.
5. Return the spaghetti to the saucepan and toss in the butter until it has completely melted.
6. 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a medium mixing basin.
8. Stir the milk mixture into the macaroni until everything is well mixed.
9. Fill the casserole or baking pan halfway with the pasta and cheese mixture.
10. Distribute the leftover 1/2 cup cheese and paprika, if using, over the top.
11. Cook the mac and cheese for thirty minutes, or just until the cheese has dissolved and browned and the dish is well cooked.
Runway Pakistan is a complete solution provider for all your marketing communications-related requirements. The ultimate hub of infotainment – Runway composes of all the key offerings – Monthly Print Magazine, Digital Magazine, Media Production, Creative Agency, PR Agency, and Marketing Consultancy that a brand needs to be seen, heard, and known!
Like and follow our Facebook page:
Read our previous article: