TikTok Ramen Brings Back The Old Days
The TikTok famous Ramen Noodles hack is something which takes us back to our good old childhood days. Here is the recipe to try at home.
This brilliant supper hack transports us back to our old childhood days. Customize the noodles by adding your favourite vegetables and toppings. In place of the bell pepper and carrot, use frozen peas or half snow peas. Remove the egg and replace it with grilled chicken, then finish with a sprinkle of chilli crunch. And don’t be hesitant to use everything bagel seasoning (from a shaker or from scratch)—just do it.
Ingredients for the Tiktok Ramen
- 2 packets of instant ramen (3 oz) (spice packet discarded)
- 2 tbsp butter (unsalted)
- stemmed, seeded, and cut 1/2 red bell pepper possibly of a moderate size
- 1 small peeled and trimmed carrot, finely cut into rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 dash of red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. bagel seasoning
- 3 big eggs, lightly beaten
- scallions, chopped for serving on top of the ramen dish
Direction for preparing the TikTok Ramen
- Prepare the ramen noodles as per package directions in a medium saucepan of boiling water.
- Drain the water and set it aside.
- In a nonstick skillet of large size, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring often, till the carrot and bell pepper are softened, approximately 4 minutes.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the chilli flakes and garlic are aromatic and browned about 1 minute.
- Cook, stirring constantly until the brown sugar has dissolved and the sauce has reached a boil, about 15 seconds.
- Toss in the cooked ramen noodles to coat. Place the noodles on one side of the skillet, then the egg on the other.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs.
- Allow it to rest for about 20 seconds, just until the outer edges appear to be about to set.
- 3 minutes, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon or spatula as soft curds form.
- Combine the noodles and eggs in a dish and serve.
- Green onion and everything bagel spice is sprinkled on top of the ramen
Runway Pakistan is a complete solution provider for all your marketing communications-related requirements. The ultimate hub of infotainment – Runway composes of all the key offerings – Monthly Print Magazine, Digital Magazine, Media Production, Creative Agency, PR Agency, and Marketing Consultancy that a brand needs to be seen, heard, and known!
Like and follow our Facebook page:
Read our previous article: