Fruity Blueberry Iced Latte Recipe With NESCAFÉ
Here is a recipe for Blueberry Iced Latte which will make fulfil your daily caffeine need as well as take you to a summer island filled with fruity drinks.
Craving for that chilled and delicious cold coffee on a hot summer day but also that fruity summery mojito on a bar looks delicious as well? Well, why not make a fruity coffee? It may sound bizarre but trust me it may be the best summer drink, with a kick of caffeine, you have tried. Bring in some NESCAFÉ coffee to make your Blueberry Iced Latte even better.
You can even enjoy this fruity yet caffeine-filled Nescafe Blueberry Iced Latte while working or studying to enjoy the summer indoors and have your routine coffee as well. This recipe is quite an easy one to make and you can serve it to your guests as well so they can have a burst of fruity summer drink while enjoying coffee.
Things you will need to make your Blueberry Iced Latte
1. 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
2. Low-fat milk, 120 mL
3. 4-6 blueberries (fresh)
4. 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
5. NESCAFÉ Classic / NESCAFÉ Red Mug, 5 grams
6. Ice cubes (about 5-6 cubes)
8. Electric blender
9. Your favourite Cup
10. Measuring cup
How to make your delicious Blueberry Iced Latte
1. Blend the milk with your Nescafe coffee to make the coffee foundation.
2. In a blender, combine your Nescafe coffee foundation with all the remaining ingredients.
3. Blend on high until the consistency is velvety smooth.
4. Fill a cup with the mixture.
5. Serve with blueberries as a decoration on top.
6. Drink your Blueberry Iced Latte thinking of those amazing summer moments.
Runway Pakistan is a complete solution provider for all your marketing communications-related requirements. The ultimate hub of infotainment – Runway composes of all the key offerings – Monthly Print Magazine, Digital Magazine, Media Production, Creative Agency, PR Agency, and Marketing Consultancy that a brand needs to be seen, heard, and known!
Like and follow our Facebook page:
Read our previous article: