You Can Not Miss These TikTok Mozzarella Sticks
These TikTok Mozzarella Cheese Sticks are the perfect snack or lunch for work. And you cannot miss these because they are nutritious and easy to make.
Beware of spoilers: Mozzarella sticks are tasty. Even ordinary mozzarella sticks taste really well. Hot, melty, and crunchy cheese? There isn’t a single way that could make that worse.
Therefore, since you’re creating mozzarella sticks, this TikTok technique for fresh mozzarella sticks is wonderful. Of course, you could simply produce a respectable product by keeping frozen mozzarella sticks in your freezer. Preparing frozen foods constitutes one of many beneficial and practical uses for the air fryer, along with roasting veggies. However, this TikTok dish is a good, healthy substitute. You only need to exert a little bit of effort, and the result is melty cheese. Furthermore, it will be a little bit more nutritious than the fried variant.
Here is the information you need to prepare the recipe.
Ingredients needed to make the Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Block mozzarella cheese weighing one pound
- 3 eggs
- all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup
- 1.5 cups bread crumbs
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
Directions to make the Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Cut the mozzarella brick into slightly mozzarella-stick-shaped slices.
- Next, we perform the standard breading process: Each plank should be well-dusted with flour, dipped in the egg, and then entirely covered with breadcrumbs.
- Put the breaded mozzarella stick once more in the egg, then once more in the bread crumbs for additional crispness.
- Grease the air fryer’s basket, next air fry for a total of nine minutes at 350 degrees, till the crumbs seem nicely toasted.
- Enjoy dipping in the marinara sauce!
Italian-style spiced breadcrumbs can be substituted for the panko breadcrumbs if you wish to improve the dish a little. Although conventional smaller-grain breadcrumbs would provide better cheese covering and texture, panko is superior for the majority of applications. The finished product would resemble the popular mozzarella sticks more closely. The panko breadcrumbs weren’t as smooth and didn’t stick to the food as well as regular breadcrumbs may have.
Runway Pakistan is a complete solution provider for all your marketing communications-related requirements. The ultimate hub of infotainment – Runway is composed of all the key offerings – Monthly Print Magazine, Digital Magazine, Media Production, Creative Agency, PR Agency, and Marketing Consultancy that a brand needs to be seen, heard, and known!
Like and follow our Facebook page:
Read our previous article: