Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipe For Ramadan Iftar
Iftar dishes can get boring and are quite unhealthy. If you are looking for something healthy for iftar here is a quick and easy grilled chicken recipe.
Are you looking for an easy and simple recipe for Iftari in Ramadan as you wait for Iftar? The month of Ramadan is marked by fasting and feasting. This year, Ramadan falls during the summer, when the days are longer and the nights are shorter. After starving for 16 or 17 hrs, the body needs sufficient energy to function correctly, and it is customary to prepare a variety of meals at Iftar. It’s not simple to stand in the kitchen and prepare many meals while keeping track of time in the summer.
Here is an easy and simple to make grilled chicken recipe which I know you will love and want even after Ramadan.
Ingredients to make Grilled Chicken with Herbs
1. 500 grammes of Yoghurt
2. 1 tbsp. rosemary
3. 1 tsp thyme,
4. 1 tsp thyme,
5. 3 tbsp lemon juice
6. 1 teaspoon salt
7. 2 tsp black pepper,
8. 2 tsp black pepper,
9. 1 tsp crushed red chilli
Fried Vegetables to serve with Grilled Chicken
10. Potatoes (Julienne cut & Steam )
11. Carrot (Steam)
12. Pea (Julienne cut & Steam)
13. Phalian (Cut & Steam )
14. 1 tbsp. black pepper
Prepare the Grilled Chicken with Herbs
1. In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients.
2. Marinate the chicken breasts for at least two hours.
3. Preheat the grill to moderate (around 6 minutes on each side).
4. Pair with mashed potatoes, boiled or grilled corn, or other summertime side dish of your choice.
5. Using black pepper, salt, and olive oil, broil the veggies in a pan.
Runway Pakistan is a complete solution provider for all your marketing communications-related requirements. The ultimate hub of infotainment – Runway composes of all the key offerings – Monthly Print Magazine, Digital Magazine, Media Production, Creative Agency, PR Agency, and Marketing Consultancy that a brand needs to be seen, heard, and known!
Like and follow our Facebook page:
Read our previous article: